Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Since School Started...

...we take baths every night:) Before, I would let them skip baths or not wash their hair, now we have a bath and wash hair (and condition) every night. Katie always sits in the front and Mags in the back.
 ...still spend a lot of time outside.
 ...I enjoy lots of shopping trips to Kroger with this one. The other day she dragged her basket (with light bulbs) through the whole store. I like to take our time when we run into Kroger, after dropping Maggie off. We usually just need a few things, so I let her walk and help more than when I have both girls.
 ...Maggie acts older. She posed like this all by herself. 
 This little one is my new helper around the house.
 Bennett came in town for West's birthday party.
 ...we still go to Firehouse on Sundays (kids eat free).
 ...Katie and I have made a couple of donut runs:)
 Sometimes I think she has had the hardest time adjusting to Maggie being in school...
 ...then I treat her to a donut:)
 ...rearranging our schedule...Katie likes to nap in the carpool line and then not in the afternoon. 
 ...I love 12:30 pm.
 ...Katie gets 30 min of gymnastics time. She loves to put a stamp under her chin.

 ...we make it a priority to have family dinners...
 ...even if it's at Waffle House.
 ...these two still love to color at the pink table.
 ...I still have my morning workouts at the gym.
 ...Katie and I watch Maggie do gymnastics on Mondays after school.
 ...we still wait for daddy to get home.

 ...we still make trips to Kroger. (I feel like I go to Kroger everyday!)
 ...we still have dinner at friend's homes.
(the Tingle Home)

Life has been different since school started. We leave the house at 7:45am. Katie and I get a lot accomplished between then and picking her up at 12:30. On Tuesdays, Mia comes over so I can go to Pilates and run errands. Two weeks in and we are doing great! (meaning no melt downs...from Maggie, Katie has had a few:)

No comments:

Post a Comment