I feel like there is a lot of waiting these days. Waiting for Kate's twins to come (stay in there as long as you can and keep growing boys!). Waiting for Maggie to be completely potty trained. Waiting for Jack to get home after a long day. Waiting for baby Katie to come. Waiting to walk down some paths of healing. Waiting for packages to come in the mail. Waiting for money to grow on a tree:) Waiting for relationships. Waiting for growth. All of the waiting makes me anxious and want to control things...thus my "tower of Babel".
"Out of the depths I cry to you, O LORD...with you there is forgiveness...I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his work I put my hope...with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption..."
So for now, I turning my worries into praise and supplications into thanksgiving...
- praise God for this beautiful face, Mags, I am able to stay at home with every day!
- trust Him to preserve our marriage even when there is so much going on and we don't make time for each other. Also, thank God for such a patient husband and father:)
- as I lay awake and feel my rib cage might explode from all her kicking, I think of baby Katie and say a prayer for her precious life...Thank you LORD!
- blessed to be in a church growing so fast, and knowing God has a great plan for North Macon!
- the LORD is the Lord of the Covenant. God of Israel. Their path was not easy and 40 years in the dessert was long, but He provided them with mana, DAILY. He was faithful to Abraham and gave him a son. This is the God I know. This is the LORD I trust. The Father who forgives and pours mercy upon me. Thank you, LORD!