Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Last Days of Summer (Vacation)

I say "vacation", but really it's just the last days before we start school.
 these two girlies 
 We've spent many hours outside this summer.
 Ed moved on August 7th. In cleaning out his house, he found about 30 little American flags...we have them all now.
 Anna, Sallie, and I snuck away for a girl's weekend in Chattanooga.
 I really enjoyed our trip:) 
 I truly appreciate Anna's taste in food...we had some great plates at The Meeting Place.
 I brought the girls Frozen bracelets. 
 Then at Barnes and Noble, we saw Olaf!
 Working on our calendars for the upcoming school year.
 Jack mentioned the high price of our water bill...
 ...but water has been our main entertainment this summer.
 We are going to miss Maggie when she is at school each morning.
 She has been a huge help with things around the house and Katie.
 Katie's new bff...
 Corduroy.  
 Some of my favorite memories have been made in that chair - reading to Maggie throughout my pregnancy (all the time since I couldn't move:), now all the time Maggie sits there and reads to Katie.
 Gymnastics has started back up again!
 Before
 After
 Thanks for the haircuts Billie!
 cleared the floor for a dance party! 
 bathtub bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment