Monday, August 2, 2010

A Week of Fun Part 1

Last week was a lot of fun! I am doing this in two entries because I am waiting on some photos.

Maggie is starting to interact more and play more...
she loves the camera and loves to walk/crawl (crawling, but using her feet instead of her hands).
We went out to Lake Harding with the Addison's and Moore's.
She loved being outside all day (more pictures to come).

Andie: "I just want to walk away from this photo shoot and eat my graham cracker."
Maggie: "Bennett has more hair than me!"
Bennett: "I hate this grass!"
Finally, a good photo!
Jack and Maggie...what a pair?! Daddy and daughter, what a small picture of the Father's Love for us!

Maggie still eats anything she can put in her mouth.
A hopeless photo shoot - life vests, Dooley, hot weather - no way to get a good photo.
We went to Macon to celebrate Nancy's birthday and a baby shower for LaWahana Dawn (Jack cousin, Byron, is expecting a baby September 1st).

Maggie loves playing with Uncle Carson's old toys.

We made it back to Columbus in time for Will Anderson's baptism.

More pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment