Monday, August 30, 2010

Rewind

I know this is about 3 months late, but here are some more of Maggie's 6 Month Photos taken by Zach Smith!

This is the bear she sleeps with every night in her crib.

Hanging out in the front room fire place.

A fun toy given to her by Mia.

I loved the lighting in this one...Zach is so creative!

She feel in the candy jar...wearing her special bumble onesie made by Aunt Kate.

Her teething has been a constant trouble, causing her to eat on anything she can bite.

What a happy baby she is!

One of my favorite pictures!


Also, these are some videos from our trip to Ponte Vedra at the beginning of August.

1 comment:

  1. 3 things i love about this post...
    1. I love that you used an "Aunt Kate onesie" in the photo shoot. And it involves 2 of my favorite things... candy and Maggie.
    2. I love that Jack never noticed that Maggie's pink hat flew away when he was holding her.
    3. I love that Jack officially now looks like Mrs. Hall on the waterslide instead of Mom.

    ReplyDelete