Monday, January 25, 2010

Smiling All The Time!!!






Maggie is just smiling all the time!

The Lord has blessed us with a healthy little girl who we love so much, and it's just a constant reminder of His great love when she laughs or smiles and shows those little gums of hers.

When we are having our four a.m. feeding, it's hard to not start to play with the giggling little girl, but I know the more I interact with her the more she will wake up....and at 4 in the morning, I want her to go back to sleep as quickly as possible! But my favorite time with her is after her 7 am feeding when she has gotten the most rest and has a fully tummy. She just laughs away!

I want to share a verse the Lord uses in my life on a daily basis to help me get through the dirty diapers, feedings, cleaning, cooking, etc.

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corn. 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment