Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Maggie and Jack






Jack has been the best dad ever! He just loves Maggie so much and is such a huge help with her! He will take care of her so I can get out and have lunch with friends or run to the store. It's always a surprise when I get back to hear what has happened - she has spit up all over the place, or maybe rolled over, or the best is if she has had a bad diaper:)

Really, the Lord has blessed me with Jack as a husband and now the father of my sweet little girl! He is great with her and she responds to him and knows who he is. He holds her when he comes home for lunch and then for most of the evening when he gets home from work...he is great!

1 comment:

  1. Maggie is seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!! I can't wait to meet her in person. I miss you guys and am dying to see you...hope it works out soon!

    ReplyDelete