Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Rewind

Last night we had some church friends over for a nice steak dinner.
 The Stanfords, the Barnes, the Tingles, and the Garretts.
 We have been living in our Christmas pj's!
 A special breakfast of pancakes.
 at the beginning of the month, Maggie was very helpful with mailing the Christmas cards. After I addressed, she put the card in the envelope, sealed it, and put a "sticker" (stamp) on it.
 Christmas Craft at Anna Lyn's house.
 A couple of weeks ago I went to Lake Guntersville with my friends. 
 It was a peaceful getaway with Kelly, Kate, Katie, Laura, and Rachael.
 I was so excited to get home to this one:)
 Last Thursday, December 12th, Samuel Swift Addison was born to some of our dearest friends (Cam and Luke). We were so excited to meet him!
 On Saturday, we took Mags to the Sound of Music. It was a great production at the Macon Theatre. 
 It has been a fun Christmas season. We are counting down the days now...
 ...less than a week to go!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! I'm Heather and I was wondering if you would be able to answer my question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete