Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Outside

It has been beautiful (and somewhat cold and rainy:) weather for May! 

Jack and Mags went to the Touch-a-Truck day...
 ...she loved it!

 We have spent a good bit of time outside. We made a little tent to keep Katie out of the sun.



Maggie and Waffles
 Maggie came to me dressed like this and said she was ready to go outside...in her pj's! that's my girl!

Jack and Brent went to the Master's.

I love watching the two of them play together. Maggie is the most loving sister! She really enjoys teaching Katie about different things. 

So thankful for this weather. So thankful for our backyard. So thankful for two fun loving (sometimes testing my patience), healthy girls to spend my day with.

"Praise God from whom all blessing flow..."

No comments:

Post a Comment