Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Oh, Sweet Days!

I have enjoyed settling into a routine (knowing that it can change any day:).
Thankfully, we are sleeping until around 9 am these days.
 Maggie loves being the big sister! As soon as she wakes up, she asks me where Katie is. Here she put her baby, Penelope Peapod, beside Katie:)

I'm thankful for Nancy's weekly help! She keeps the girls at least one day a week. Last week, they took Maggie to see Clifford while Jack and I had a special "night out" (El Sombrero and Katie asleep in the carseat with us:).
 After unloading & loading the dishwasher, starting the laundry, picking up the house, and getting Katie down for a nap, I try to spend time with Mags. She will sit at the table and color for hours! I enjoy it too. So thankful for her long attention span!
 So, Waffles has been getting out recently. When Connie was keeping the girls the other day, our neighbor came over and said Waffles was in his kitchen! We love you Waffles, but you are quite a handful:)

 One of the best things about being in Macon...getting to spend time with the GREAT grandparents! We met Ed for lunch at Jenneane's.

No comments:

Post a Comment