Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Life is Different

Two Kids. Two Schedules. Two blessings from God. 
 As I am more tired than I have ever been in life, I am also more thankful and humbled to be the mother of these two beautiful girls. (I am way to tired to be writing a blog post, but here goes:)
 Having a second child has pointed out my sin more than ever - my selfishness, my impatience. It's also made me cry out for God's grace. 
 Hunter's sermon two weeks ago made me see how the Lord has entrusted these two lives to Jack and me...they are His and we are stewards called to raise them. I pray I will invest in them, love them, show them the Gospel. I pray He has called them to be His and will preserve them throughout their lives. 
 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’" Matthew 25:14-30

No comments:

Post a Comment