Thursday, March 15, 2012

Remember

Spring is here again! There are some memories of Maggie I need to record, before they pass me by...as time seems to do with a 2 1/2 year old!
Maggie is full of life and laughter. She loves to talk. A few favorite sentences:
"I no like it."
"I miss you, mama."
"I sorry."
 She loves playing outside. Instead of swinging the bat...she slowly taps the bat to the ball so it will roll off the tee...then she yells, "Yah MaeMae!"
"I not a baby, I a big girl"
"I not a big girl, I a baby" (this is when she wants me to hold her or carry her:)
 So the secret is out, Kate and Carson are having TWINS! Maggie thinks Kate is having TWO babies for her to have one and Holden to have one:) She also thinks the babies are coming soon:) We have realized "time" is hard for her to grasp. We told her we were going to Chattanooga on Friday, but we told her on Monday...every night, "Chattanooga tomorrow?"
 I think one of my favorite things about her is her relationships. People are so important to her. She always asks who will be somewhere. She will list out people's names 10 or 15 times. On the way to Chattanooga, we heard "Mia, Papa, Holden, Big, Tate, Car Car, daddy, mommy, Mae Mae" about 10 times:)
My prayer for her: the Lord will allow that enjoyment of people to grow into a servant heart for people...that the Lord will make her a channel for His kingdom. She truly is a blessing in our home!

1 comment: