Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekly Update?

I guess I am doing good to update at least once a week. We have been so busy with things! One of my best friends, Rachael, got engaged!!!! We are also doing work on the house. Here are some pictures of the kitchen.
The major change in the kitchen are these cabinets.
Maggie has been helping me pick out fabrics:)
My cousins, Jennifer and Meghan, came over to see Maggie's playroom.
Jack and Mags playing.
She had her 18 month appt today and she is 32 1/2 inches, 27 pounds, and 19 inches for her head (that puts her head in the top 90% of babies her age:).

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Love the pics!! I still can't believe how much she is growing! She's definitely healthy!

    Love,
    Aunt Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the shoutout! can't wait to see more pics of the house!

    ReplyDelete