Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

In the midst of packing, I wanted to take a minute and put some pictures from Easter on the blog and share some hymns we sang at church...
This is Maggie's "funny face".
"From life's first cry, to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny. No power of hell, no scheme of man, can ever pluck me from His hand. 'Til He returns or calls me home, here in the power of Christ I stand."
Were the whole realm of nature mine,
that were an offering far too small;
love so amazing, so divine,
demands my soul, my life, my all.
There is love that came for us
Humbled to a sinner's cross you broke my shame and sinfuless you rose again victorious
You are stronger you are stronger
Sin is broken you have saved me it is written Christ is risen Jesus you are Lord of all

1 comment:

  1. cute bow!
    hey i changed my blog. the link is now: http://rachaellamb.com if you want to change it on your page!

    ReplyDelete