Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Morning

For those reading our blog up north...this snow day has the whole town shut down:) I'm sure y'all must think it is crazy to cancel work and school and shut down stores and business over this.
On this beautiful snow day, I am thankful for a quiet house as Maggie is sleeping in and Jack went back to bed after getting ready for work (which was canceled at 6:30am). All I hear is the sound of the washer and dryer (Monday is laundry day) and the snow melting as freezing rain pours down.
I have spent some time reading through the Psalms this morning and wanted to share part of Psalm 19 with you...
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands... The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul... May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." parts of Psalm 19

No comments:

Post a Comment