Monday, November 15, 2010

Where's Maggie?

Jack and I had our first weekend without Maggie. We left her in Macon with Mia and Papa and headed down to The Villages, Florida.
The rehearsal dinner for Kelly and Drew's wedding.
Not only was John Michael Montgomery a guest at the hotel, but so was President George W. Bush!
(Maggie, when you get older, ask daddy what happened to his autographed book)
The beautiful Bride.
Miss Kelly Elizabeth Towne
The ceremony.
Hanging out in the Tiki Hut
Jack and me at the reception (44 hours without Mags).
My dearest and best friends from Samford.
The Whole Gang
Our Significant Others:
Grant, Matt, Tim, and Jack
What a great weekend, but I was counting down the hours until I held Maggie again!

2 comments:

  1. i just wrote my blog and looked at yours, realizing they are almost the exact same! love it.

    ReplyDelete