Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Fourth of July

Today Maggie celebrated her first Fourth of July! What a day to remember the day our country gained its independence from England!
Maggie so excited for all the people coming over to hang out and celebrate with us!
Lea's beautiful flag cake!
Maggie tried her first watermelon to celebrate Independence Day...
...and she loved it!




Bennett: "Wow, this flag is taller than me. I wonder if it could fall on me?"
Leah: "Yup, I'm just chillin' in this itchy grass."
Maggie: "Hum...how long can I get these people to make fools of themselves?"
All four babies trying to pose for the camera...
Bennett, Leah, Maggie, and Will

...and we were loosing Will:)
We started to loose all of them, loose them to the entertaining grass.
Here are the proud dads, Nathan (far left) is back in the States by the grace of God! He is a Ranger in the Army and was deployed, when he was shot (twice), he was sent back to the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment