Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lee J



Our dear friend Lee J. Webb is fighting over in Iraq. Here are some pictures we took and sent to him.

We are so thankful for Lee J. and all of the men that are serving our country.

Ed, Jack's grandfather, served in the Air Force. He has instilled in his grandchildren, as well as those of us who married into the family, the importance of honoring those who have fought to defend not only our country, but defend those who cannot defend themselves.

We hope to pass these important values along to Maggie and our future children.

1 comment:

  1. Sara, I love your blog! I just found it via facebook. If you can email me your email address...I will "invite" you to view my blog! I love mom blogs! :) Great to see you at step sing for a sec!! -Betsy

    betsymhill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete