Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Collections...

Maggie loves her "collections". Her collection of books. She "snacks" them.
 Katie is "collecting" some teeth. Two front bottom teeth and more to come.
 Katie is also starting to stand with some help.
 Maggie loves, loves, loves her rock "collection". I remember when I was a little girl and loved collecting rocks. Here she is hiding them in a little hole.
 Fourth of July at Granny's
 Katie has been "collecting" food all over herself as she tries new things: avocado, egg, cherrios, etc.
 When you have "collections", you need containers...empty peanut butter jars, baby food jars.
 She is "collecting" necklaces (she made these).
I am building up some collections of my own, some great memories of time with these girls! Maggie's servant heart for Katie. Katie's sweet laugh and bashful smile. Maggie's pretend stories of going to school and playing with Jane and Michael. Katie's curiosity of my face (I love the feeling of her little hands touching my eyes, nose, mouth, and cheeks). So thankful and full of blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment